Green tea

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Has anyone tried the X50 green tea?
    Thanks
  • Shannon you can give the regular green tea to me

Ian you are doing great, keep it going

ChubbyMum, I've never heard of it. I'll have to look it up
    ETA: It's expensive, do you use it? Is it working?
  • Gain day. Up 1lb to 165lbs.

Need a green tea boost to power through this gain...
  • Ian how's the green tea experiment going? Happy June to ya'
  • Thanks love2b150. Well, I am up to 168.4lbs. That's bad but crucially I have not broken 170 so the tea is helping minimize my fluctuations. But there's been no magic loss yet. I seem to bounce between 164-169lbs. I need to get below that.
  • Hello Yan! I have been drinking green tea for around 10 years. In winter i drink reaaaaaly lots of it...like reaaaaaaly)) i have to admit that it doesn't make you to lose weight)))) i think the best way to lose weight with the help of green tea is to climb up to the mountain and gather it yourself;-)) haha) a little joke) but every joke has some piece of truth right?;-)
  • Still drinking your Green Tea, Ian? -- As I sit here and sip on my 4th cup of it.
  • This is just my own experience, but I dropped weight like crazy when I was drinking green tea three times a day after every big meal. Always hot and I never added sugar or lemon to it. Only plain.

I lost probably 17lbs in three months without exercise. I cut calories and drank green tea. I need to start drinking it again!

A note to those who begin drinking green tea regularly: be careful in drinking green tea on an empty stomach. Some people, like myself, cannot handle the influx of tannins that green tea brings, and subsequently I feel nauseous and disgusting for about an hour. I can only drink it after eating something.
  • I am sitting pretty at 169 today. Still no magic weight loss despite drinking about 3-4 cups a day. But definitely less volatility in weight.
  • I love drinking tea whether it’s hot or iced tea. Green tea has many benefits in our overall health. It helps us to have a good digestion, glowing and beautiful skin. I love drinking my tea with lemon and honey in the morning it also helps to boost my immune system.
  • I love drinking green tea with mint instead of lemon. I grow mint in the garden and add it to the tea pot.

Gingerjv - I like your joke.
  • Well, I didn't get much mileage out of green tea. I enjoy the stuff but my weight is 169. So...it's a fail for me on the weight loss side.

But what fun.
  • I love tea, but like some others I can't stand the plain stuff... I go for the jasmine or the fruity stuff. I'll have to try adding lemon.. I've never thought of that but I bet it's good. I have some plain stuff I'll do that with.

Even if it hasn't helped you lose weight it has good stuff in it and it's yummy...

I tend to drink black tea... I'm currently hooked on a black chai, the only problem is I always add milk and sugar to chai because that's the way it's supposed to be.. otherwise I can't stand milk in tea.