Still another question!

• I just finished reading the first part of the book and am paging through Phase 1. I might be missing something because I don't find much information on salad dressings. What am I supposed to look for in the nutritional information on the back of the bottles. We used LF dressings a lot and how many carbs should I be looking for per serving?

DH is now reading the book as I refuse to start it with him unless he is as informed as I am.
  • A lot of SBD use a vinegarette type that they put together themselves. Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar with spices--but the rule of thumb is 3 gms. or less. Newmans Own is our favorite. Regular-not low fat! The sugars will go way up if you use them. Most of his are 3 gms or under but get use to checking the labels because there is always a chance of a higher sugar in some. Hope this helps. Good luck to both of you.
  • gonna through my 2 cents in here and say I really like the just 2 good italian with country herbs. 2g sugar, 2g fat, 3g carbs--all that and it tastes great!
  • Thanks for this info...I was wondering myself.
    I've got the book and it's got alot of info on some things but not alot on others I've noticed.

I got alot of info from the Mount Sinai site.

Di