April Fantastic Loosers

You're on Page 5 of 11
Go to
  • Good Afternoon All!!

I'm good!! You don't need to be worrying!! I am still checking things out with the program that I am doing. I am continuing to follow what my director/coach has me doing until told otherwise. I have to much invested to get all wishy washy with this.

It's a sunny day in Indiana and around 65 degrees out, so hopefully as soon as I get off of work I can either go for a walk or a bike ride and enjoy some of the sunshine.

My Menu for today:

B: SH Chocolate Chip Pancake
    S: SH Cinnamon Raisin Bar
    L: SH Beef Pasta Soup and Salad
    S: SH NewYork Cheesecake Pudding
    D: Shrimp Scampi and Asparagus

Water: 5 Liters, as usual.

Thanks for all the great counsel and thoughts today!!
  • Quote: Good Afternoon All!!

I'm good!! You don't need to be worrying!! I am still checking things out with the program that I am doing. I am continuing to follow what my director/coach has me doing until told otherwise. I have to much invested to get all wishy washy with this.

It's a sunny day in Indiana and around 65 degrees out, so hopefully as soon as I get off of work I can either go for a walk or a bike ride and enjoy some of the sunshine.

My Menu for today:

ABSOLUTELY keep doing... Alternative products are used by MANY on here and work as well as IP. We just wanted you to have all the info you need and to know what you are using.

We look forward to your successes and are here for whatever you need!
  • Thanks for checking back in cschmandt - good to know all is ok with you!
  • Quote: Good Afternoon All!!

My Menu for today:

Great you checked back with us ... Great positive attitude U got this
  • OH my I ended up eating 2 of the small heads of Boston Lettuce for lunch along with my Tomato Basil soup and 2C cucumber
    I just cant get above this hungry feeling I feel like I could eat the Refrigerator... I drink tons of water No sure the answer I will push on to see if next week is a better week
  • Thanks for the advice about the restricted packets. I went ahead and tried the bbq soy nuts at the baseball game tonight. (Tasted sort of like dry roasted edamame I have in my pantry.) We'll see what happens to weight loss. My other baseball snack is a dill pickle.
  • Quote: OH my I ended up eating 2 of the small heads of Boston Lettuce for lunch along with my Tomato Basil soup and 2C cucumber
    I just cant get above this hungry feeling I feel like I could eat the Refrigerator... I drink tons of water No sure the answer I will push on to see if next week is a better week
    Try some hot decaf tea - for some reason hot beverages really seem to make me feel fuller than just water. Good luck and congrats on making good choices with the lettuce - it will get better (although you'll still have "hungry days" on occasion) so hang in there!
  • Quote: Try some hot decaf tea - for some reason hot beverages really seem to make me feel fuller than just water. Good luck and congrats on making good choices with the lettuce - it will get better (although you'll still have "hungry days" on occasion) so hang in there!
    Thank you Ruth Ann believe it or not since I am in Alaska and it is still sorta cold here I drink warm or Hot water I will try the decaf type of tea tomorrow ok Today has been a bit better scale down another # and no headache till 4pm and I am off at 5... I went to bed early last night cause I could not handle the headache any more ... hope every one else is having a Great Weekend
  • Happy Day Happy Day I had a 3# loss on the scale this morning I am thrilled...Had a horrible headache yesterday but not one today... We took the boys swimming it felt great
  • Quote: Happy Day Happy Day I had a 3# loss on the scale this morning I am thrilled...Had a horrible headache yesterday but not one today... We took the boys swimming it felt great
    Congrats on the loss at weigh-in!!

You are doing awesome!!

• AlaskaLadyie -Great loss this morning. Glad your headache has gone away. They can be so tough - I had one last wed morning so bad I stayed home from bible study.
    My scale seems to be stuck this week. I have weigh in tomorrow. guess after my first two weeks with big losses I should expect a low loss week. I know from reading this board the weekly losses go up and down.
    everyone have a good monday.
  • Does anyone add stuff to the WF ketchup or mayo? I was thinking of trying them.
  • Quote: Does anyone add stuff to the WF ketchup or mayo? I was thinking of trying them.
    I have bought several of the salad dressings, pancake syrup, ketchup and peanut butter spread from Walden Farms or at the local grocery.

Cheryl

• Quote: Does anyone add stuff to the WF ketchup or mayo? I was thinking of trying them.
    Believe it or not I like the Walden Farms stuff just like it is out of the bottle the ketchup and 1000 island dressing are my favorites.. I usually am a Ranch Dressing gal but in Walden Farms I like the 1000 island the best.....I do not like the peanut butter spred at all .. I suspect if u like more flavor to the ketchup I bet u could add a small bit of horseradish or garlic poweder... I have added a small bit of horseradish to the ketchup to use as a boiled shrimp dip .
  • Quote: AlaskaLadyie -Great loss this morning. Glad your headache has gone away. They can be so tough - I had one last wed morning so bad I stayed home from bible study.
    My scale seems to be stuck this week. I have weigh in tomorrow. guess after my first two weeks with big losses I should expect a low loss week. I know from reading this board the weekly losses go up and down.
    everyone have a good monday.
    Thank you yes I don't get headaches very often so am not a happy camper at all when one hits ...the scale showed the same today but I expected that after the huge dump on Sat that showed up Sunday morn.. will keep going on now that I found my nitch