Week 2 Weigh IN

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Week 2 down and I've lost another 4lbs...sooooo excited. That's 11lbs in 2 weeks
  • Quote: Week 2 down and I've lost another 4lbs...sooooo excited. That's 11lbs in 2 weeks
    Great job keep up the good work!!!!
  • Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • Just wanted to try out my signature
  • Way to go!!
  • Yay that's so exciting! In only two weeks too!! Woo hoo!
  • Yeah mymnmz3! And your tracker looks lovely!
  • My second weeks weigh in will be actually a week and a half due to scheduling issues. In the meantime, I hope on the scale every morning and see it going down. It is so exciting! Are there certain weeks that most people plateau? Do most of you check your weight every day?
  • Quote: Just wanted to try out my signature

How were you able to get a signature with only 15 posts? I thought it was 20 posts and 20 days? I still can't seem to get one. I've gone to my CP and the option is not there yet. I thought I've been here longer than 20 days, too.
  • Only 3.4 lbs this week. 3.5 inches. Total of 9 lbs and 7 inches! Was hoping I'd break the 10 lb mark this week
  • Way to go! Awesome work!
  • That's awesome congrats! Definitely makes it all worth it when you see the pounds go down each time.
  • My week 2 weigh in was on Thursday. 4 lbs, 6 inches this week. More exciting, I lost all my holiday weight and am where I was before Thanksgiving! I haven't been letting myself look at the scale except at weigh ins... what do the rest of you do?
  • I don't weigh during the week. So far this has actually been the hardest part of the program for me. It's so tempting to hop on the scale but I know myself well enough to recognize that daily fluctuations kill my motivation so I stay away from the scale.
  • Great job!