Home of the 100% (NO CHEAT ZONE) Volume 29

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • New thread time. Still going strong!
  • thank you Lisa! I was going to start the new volume but realized I have no idea how to start a thread! Can you believe I've been here all this time and never started a thread?

Merry Christmas everyone! May your stockings be stuffed with cauliflower and your presents be smaller clothes!
  • Merry Christmas!!
  • Good morning 100%ers!

Had a wonderful Christmas with my family. Amazing how last year I figured Christmas was a reason to eat all the stuff I shouldn't and this year I used it to figure out delicious recipes that I could eat! What a difference a few months make. I did have green beans for the first time since I started IP - cooked them with mushrooms and a little hot sauce, yummy!
  • Ruth Ann

You CAN have occasional veggies occasionally!
    At our dinner someone brought "the vegetable": green bean casserole (which I'm not fond of anytime) and a hash brown casserole

I had gotten some celery and colorful peppers & made some guac (I'm not on p1) so I had brisket, salad and raw veggies. I'd prefer some cooked, as well but didn't have that yesterday
  • Quote: Ruth Ann

At our dinner someone brought "the vegetable": green bean casserole (which I'm not fond of anytime) and a hash brown casserole

I had gotten some celery and colorful peppers & made some guac (I'm not on p1) so I had brisket, salad and raw veggies. I'd prefer some cooked, as well but didn't have that yesterday
    Oh, I know I can Lisa but I usually save the occasional veggies for tomatoes and rutabagas!

I'm with you on the green bean casserole, not my favorite although the guys love it and I made it for them. Your dinner sounds yummy.
  • Quote: Ruth Ann

Quote: Oh, I know I can Lisa but I usually save the occasional veggies for tomatoes and rutabagas!
    Yum, me too - yesterday it was a lovely spinach salad with tomato. It's like a treat after not having them for a while!
  • Ya. Lol. I'm having Brussels sprouts today (fresh, roasted...the only way to prepare IMO)
    Who woulda thought I'd think Brussels sprouts are a treat???
    There were carrots on yesterday's veggie tray. I don't even like them anymore!
    I wish there were a few other items I could lose my taste for...
  • Hi all. I just had to share today's achievement and milestone reached. My goal was to get to "onderland" by the end of the year. I did it. At today's weigh in I posted a 6.8 lb loss(biggest loss since my 1st week!). My weight was198.8.

I owe so much to the support received here and saying 100% OP!

Thanks all!

Carol
  • Carol
    Welcome to onderland!
  • Quote: Carol
    Welcome to onderland!
    Lisa, thanks. It has been a LONG time since I have been here -at least 10+ years. Definitely did not happen after lap band surgery. I will never leave onderland again.

Carol
  • Hurray for Carol! Onederland!
  • Quote: Hi all. I just had to share today's achievement and milestone reached. My goal was to get to "onderland" by the end of the year. I did it. At today's weigh in I posted a 6.8 lb loss(biggest loss since my 1st week!). My weight was198.8.

I owe so much to the support received here and saying 100% OP!

Thanks all!

Carol
    WTG Carol! Welcome to Onederland! What a great present to yourself!

• Quote: Ya. Lol. I'm having Brussels sprouts today (fresh, roasted...the only way to prepare IMO)
    Who woulda thought I'd think Brussels sprouts are a treat???
    There were carrots on yesterday's veggie tray. I don't even like them anymore!
    I wish there were a few other items I could lose my taste for...
    I wanted brussels sprouts the other day but all they had were the loose ones and they are so much better when still on the stalk. I know, I'm picky and spoiled! Next time I find them on the stalk though I am dying to try them roasted.
  • Quote: I wanted brussels sprouts the other day but all they had were the loose ones and they are so much better when still on the stalk. I know, I'm picky and spoiled! Next time I find them on the stalk though I am dying to try them roasted.
    Mine are loose. Beggars can't be choosers...