Hi, back on Atkins again

• My hubby and I did Atkins before but dropped it once we plateaued. I think it was the Atkins shakes and bars we had turned to. We were doing induction for an extended period for faster weight loss and when food became boring we turned to the Atkins products. After looking at their ingredients I could see ingredients not recommended for induction on products marked for induction. We just dropped it at that point. However before we started those Atkins was the only thing that had worked well for us. So here we are again lol no bars or shakes or frozen meals this round though.
  • Hi Mistirose! I think staying away from the shakes, bars, and frozen meals may help you to be successful. In general, I think the more you can get away from processed foods, the better. Good luck!
  • Thank you, I hope being here will help me too. you guys seem like a pretty good support group here. Hi my name is Misti and Im a carb addict
  • Lol! Yes, it's a wonderful website! Everyone here is great! Some threads are more active than others, but you'll figure that out. Be sure to check out the "Chicks Up for a Challenge" threads under Support Groups. They're fantastic for support, and the more involved you get, the more motivated you'll stay!
  • Thank you!