Ready for all the way till Xmast? Join!

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • From today to Xmast we could lose 10 to 15 pounds... What you guys think?
    Short term goals it's working for me instead of long term...
    Let's do this, it doesn't matter what phase you are, I think supporting each other is what matters
  • I'm in!
  • I'm in. I have ten to go to make goal and this is the focus I need to get there or very close!
  • I am a newbie and I am in!
    Btw -are Brussels sprouts ok for phase 1???
  • Count me in! I do much better with small goals than with an indefinite time frame.
  • Quote: I am a newbie and I am in!
    Brussels sprouts are on the occasional list- you may have two cups of occasional veggies twice per week.
  • I'm in!
  • I'm in!
  • I'm in!

If I can keep the same weight loss rate up that I had in November, I could be down another 12 pounds (256 to 244) by Christmas (only 24 days away now). I can't wait to move that big 50 pound counterbalance weight on my scale when I cross through 250! And I think that might happen around Dec. 13th or so.
    I love it when I get to move that.
  • In there like swimwear! I have 3 more WI's before I leave for the holidays. only 1.8 lbs til my 20lb mini goal - going to get a custom bra fitting when that happens although there isn't much left to fit in a bra anymore!!!
  • Count me in!
  • Quote: I am a newbie and I am in!

once a week... for yummy Brussels sprouts
  • I'm in too!! I was waiting to buy an outfit for my uncle's Christmas party to see how much weight I could lose. Game on
  • I'm in! My goal is onederland by xmas and i have 10.8 lbs to go!
  • Ooo... You're so close wosmama! Good luck!!! ♥