Ready for all the way till Xmast? Join!

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • Today was day 6 for me also. I made a pumpkin pie smoothie with the butterscoth pudding (just added water and pumpkin pie seasoning and a splenda packet-it was delish)
    I am slowly acquiring a taste for the food...most of them taste mediciny to me
  • Quote: Today was day 6 for me also. I made a pumpkin pie smoothie with the butterscoth pudding (just added water and pumpkin pie seasoning and a splenda packet-it was delish)
    I am slowly acquiring a taste for the food...most of them taste mediciny to me
    I had similar experience, but slowly I introduced each item, now I have my favs!
    There's some items I cannot stomach at all.
    I think it's very personal and according to our own taste buds.

I'm looking forward to Christmas and new year, love to feel lighter
  • I am down 1.6 since joining this challenge. With 18 days left until Christmas I will be very happy if I can lose another 8.4 by then! If not, I at least hope to get there by the end of the year.
  • Down 9 .5 since beginning of dec, hoping to make ten more before the holidays.
    Keep up the good work everyone
  • Man these last 5 lbs are the hardest. I keep bouncing around and can't get fully back on track. I haven't gone completely off the deep end, like I normally do, but it's enough that it's gonna be difficult to be down 5 by Christmas, and I'm running out of time, so I need to recommit and get back at it!
  • KNM, you're so close. You'll get there!
  • Quote: KNM, you're so close. You'll get there!
    Thanks OohLexi! I know I can do it if I just commit, it's just so hard this time of year. I tell myself I can eat it all next year or even in a couple months, but I have so little self control, it's super difficult to get past the cravings!
  • I'm in!
  • Quote: I am down 1.6 since joining this challenge. With 18 days left until Christmas I will be very happy if I can lose another 8.4 by then! If not, I at least hope to get there by the end of the year.
    You can get there for sure, 18 days, 2 and half weeks, I believe you'll be very pleased... Keep going
  • Quote: Man these last 5 lbs are the hardest. I keep bouncing around and can't get fully back on track. I haven't gone completely off the deep end, like I normally do, but it's enough that it's gonna be difficult to be down 5 by Christmas, and I'm running out of time, so I need to recommit and get back at it!
    Oh KNM so close you are, you'll get there, probably avoiding restricted packets can help a bit, or drinking more water... Sometimes it's like playing around, tweaking here and there, good luck to you, you'll get there
  • Quote: I'm in!
    Welcome Idaho girl!
    We kinda have the same stats!
    If you want to work together we can, PM me if you would!
    Same high here too
  • How's everyone's Xmas progress going?
    I'm down 16 lbs since I started in November. Pretty proud!
    On my way for Xmas
  • Quote: How's everyone's Xmas progress going?
    I'm down 16 lbs since I started in November. Pretty proud!
    On my way for Xmas
    It's going! But it's hard at work with so many things around and the cold weather I just have to keep going and going... Congrats in the loss, 16 lbs is awesome, you'll kill those Christmas clothes
  • In December so far I've lost 4.25 pounds!

12/1 = 255.75
    12/2 = 255.50 (lost 0.25)
    12/3 = 255.00 (lost 0.50)
    12/4 = 254.00 (lost 1.00)
    12/5 = 253.50 (lost 0.50)
    12/6 = 253.25 (lost 0.25)

12/7 = 253.25 (flat)
    12/8 = 254 (gained 0.75)
    12/9 = 252.75 (lost 1.25)
    12/10 = 252 (lost 0.75)
    12/11 = 251.5 (lost 0.50)

Keep up the great work everyone!!! I am rooting for every last one of you!
  • [QUOTE=Avalon1957;4897717]In the past 9 days, I've lost 3.75 pounds! (Avg loss in Dec. so far is 0.42 lbs/day.)

Way to go Avalon! Today was great for me but I cannot weight yet since TOM is visiting. I should be able to get down 10 lbs by Christmas so exciting!