Mini goals - July

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I need to start this thread again.

I need to set and stick with some simple goals each week.

Mine starting now -

~No eating after 8pm
    ~Walking at least 3 times a week
    ~Tai chi tape once a week
    ~Drink 64 oz. of water (Crystal Light) a day
    ~Start journaling my food
    ~Stop buying junk food

Out of the 6, I would like to keep at least 4 this week. I will aim for all 6.

I may post the resaults for each day to help keep me in line.
  • Those are very good goals. I need to do something like that. Hrmmm...

What are some little goals I can make for myself?

Exercise at least 3 times this week
    No trips to the vending machine or pop machine
    Drink all of my big water bottle or more each day
    Say NO to at least one craving a day

hmm... i will work my way up i think. how about... meet my goal of making goals? *LOL*
  • I have been sick all week and it has really thrown me off plan!

My mini-goals for the rest of the week and next week are to get back OP and back to my exercise routine.

I can do eet!
  • Today I rode by bike. I also drank all 64 oz. of Crystal Light.
  • Good job yall. I think the goals will have to take a back burner till we get back from NY. I dont see how I could possibly set up goals while on vacation, without kids, In a state across the country that Ive never been to, partying it up and having a blast

so when I get home, Ill hunker down and hang on for the goal ride.

Tiff
  • This weeks goals:

Get back OP
    Drink my water
    get my exercise routine back on track
  • hope you ladies don't mind...
    If I jump in...

My goals for this week:

Cardio 4x times/30 min - AT LUNCH!
    Water - 160oz/daily
    Food - stick with my plan - 1650 cal +/- 100 cal
    Journaling - 5x this week

I'm aiming to weigh in at 290 (or less) on 7/31 - I'm trying to put a whole lotta miles between me and the 300's.

psm
  • Hi Brunissen, WELCOME!!!!!
    WOW!! You've lost a lot of weight already. Good for you!! I'm just (re)starting
    after falling off-plan for too long.
  • Thanks Dentrassi!
    I know I've come a long ways, and I'm trying to not freak out over how much farther I still have to go....On the plus side, this is the longest I've EVER stuck with a weight loss attempt, so I know that means this time I'll succeed.

psm
  • I can relate COMPLETELY!!!
    THIS TIME WE'LL BOTH DO IT!!!!
  • Monday - All 64 oz of CL, and a walk
    Tuesday 40 oz. of Cl and a walk
    Journaled both days too.
  • Well it is Wednesday and so far I have had some success

I am back to drinking my water at work, have exercised 3 days in a row and have got back into my routine of packing my lunch and planning dinner
  • brunissin...164 oz of water a day! dang!!! I would float a fleet with that, impressive. its all I can do to get the 64 oz I am suppose to do...great job on the loss, and I totally relate. That 300 scared the b'jesus out of me. now I have to bring myself back in line with some weight training. Does draggin' my bull dog all around the yard to find the most ideal place to poop count???
  • Ginya, If I don't drink at least 160 oz of water a day, I just feel all dehydrated....my ideal is 192 oz, but I just don't seem to manage that the majority of the time... and all the trips to the bathroom give me a reason to get away from my desk!

psm
  • Well Wednsday & Thursday were pretty s days food-wise, exercise-wise and otherwise.

Hoping for slightly better day today. Tomorrow there will be no diet. Going to the Taste of Buffalo. Then I am gone from Sunday - Thursday.