IP 20 by Christmas Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 18
Go to
  • Hi everyone!

For those who are interested, I modified the Halloween challenge spreadsheet and made up one for a 20lbs by Christmas challenge!

If you want to join in, PM me with your email address and I'll send you the link to the spreadsheet. You can then fill in your information and get started

If you want to join but you can't PM yet (haven't met the 20 day/20 posts requirement), you can leave your email address here but I recommend writing "at" instead of using the "@" symbol because you will get spam.

Good luck!
    Jo
  • steph"at"uberlashes.com

thanks!
  • kimt1176"at"hotmail.ca
  • Quote: steph"at"uberlashes.com

thanks!
    Quote: kimt1176"at"hotmail.ca
    Sent and sent

Jo
  • Me please. Sent pm
  • Sent pm!
  • I'm starting this week-- have an appt tomorrow. Is 20lbs if I'm just starting reasonable? Either way, sign me up! Feels good to work toward a goal.

yespositively at gmail dot com
  • Sent you another PM - I gave you the wrong email address! Duh!
  • Quote: I'm starting this week-- have an appt tomorrow. Is 20lbs if I'm just starting reasonable? Either way, sign me up! Feels good to work toward a goal.

yespositively at gmail dot com
    Sent And 20lbs may be reasonable - it's approximately 8 weeks until Christmas (wow!).

Quote: Sent you another PM - I gave you the wrong email address! Duh!
    Got it and resent

Jo
  • PM sent
  • Quote: Sent and sent

Jo
    Since I'm new to this, do you just want me to fill my info and send back to you?
  • Thanks for setting this up purplemomster!
  • I'm in!! I don't have enough posts yet, so saraannlarson "at" gmail dot com.
  • Yes Please!
    I'm up for the challenge!

yanna.johansenatgmail.com
  • I would like the spreadsheet to lose 20 lbs by Christmas email
    [email protected]