New here

• Hello,
    My name is Linda and here to get some great advice about weight loss. I have been overweight all my life but in the past year, it seems to very hard to loss weight. I am in my early 50's and now that old menopause it knocking on my door.
    I am going to a weight loss seminar in November and hope to start the program so hopefully, I will have the weight loss surgery next June.
    Thanks for listening,
    Linda
  • Hi Linda! You'll get lots of great advice here! As you browse around, be sure to check out the WLS forum: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-surgery-78/. Good luck on your journey!
  • Linda,

It only gets harder the older we get, but we CAN and WILL be healthier now, and we can do it! (I will be 50 myself coming up in Feb, I speak from experience)

• I'm new here too, Linda. I have not been overweight all my life but have packed it on big time in my 40s. I'm now 52 and menopause is something I know contributes but somehow seem to be avoiding that issue. I know what I need to do. Doing it is another story. That's why I'm here too. I need support so badly as I can't do this on my own.