1 fat chick

• Just literally a quickie to jump in and say hi. On my way out the door right now, but wanted to just stick my toe in and then I'll come back later and read and read and read. And maybe take a before pic if that's the sort of usual way people introduce themselves.

For now, my name is Marsha and I'm hoping to get to know ladies at all stages of their goals and use it to help me along. So any quick tips from those who were once noobs here as to where I should get started first in these forums would be greatly appreciated.
  • Welcome Marsha!
  • Hi Marsha! Oh, there's no right or wrong way to do it! Some like to start out by reading the Success Stories section for inspiration. Some who may not know which weight plan they're going to use like to start out by visiting the Diet Central section to get an idea of which plan they think might work best for them. Some are more interested in exercise and head for the Fitness section. Some are interested in plunging in with a group they can feel particularly connected to so they head for the Support Forum section. Whichever route you go, you can't go wrong. You're going to find lots of support here! Good luck!
  • Thank you, ladies.

Jacqui, that was helpful. I think I will jump into success stories first and go from there now that I know what each forum has to offer.
  • Welcome, Marsha

I'm sure you'll find loads of support here. The success stories were where I first started as well, and I haven't stopped looking at them since. It's a constant source of motivation.

Nice to have you here, and good luck on your journey
  • Welcome Marsha,

We are happy to have you. I am also at the beginning of my journey. Good Luck!!

Aschooley