Yay! I exercised today!

• Did 30 minutes of my dance tape and then a nice refreshing walk to work, well refreshing compared to the last couple of days anyway
  • Didn't do much this weekend - too hot but I did get some walking in
  • Hubby and I walked about 4 miles today. Wore us out, but it wasn't too bad. I think it is good for us... maybe we should do that all the time. I guess not having a car can be a good thing.

still, we were looking for a place to move to and didn't find a damn thing. ah well. it was still some exercise.

it's been really hot here too. yesterday was 96 - which isn't really hot for most people but for eugene, oregon it was pretty toasty.
  • And the heat is coming back...starting Wednesday, we're back to 30C, and climbing for the end of the week!

Just did an awesome upper body workout, and have the shaky arms to prove it! It's actually hard to type!
  • Lots of walking today-to work, to WW and back home again
  • Well, I walked to work today and back home again - it is still too freaking hot to exercise and I am still not feeling that well
  • I walked quite a bit this weekend and I was up at 6 am to exercise this morning I'm trying to get back into my old routine!
  • Up a 6 am again and did my bellydance tape!
  • Woo Hoo Mauvais!

Does it count if I set my alarm for 6am, but went back to bed for another hour instead of getting up for a walk...