what's wrong with this picture?? (off topic)

• I was just browsing a news site and this ad showed up for an online diet service ( I cut away the rest of the ad)

They indicate that if you look like this, you should look thinner and have added the dotted lines to show what you could look like in a month.

Are they nuts?
  • What do you want to bet that the ad was drawn up by a MALE? Anyway, it's all about perspective. What one person thinks is healthy and normal, another thinks is in need of improvement. Moral: Don't let anyone tell YOU how YOU should look. YOU decided for yourself!!
  • One of my favorite photo spreads was in Mode magazine (may it rest in peace)... There were about 20 women, in all shapes in sizes... and ALL were wearing a size 14. It was breathtaking. And made the point that we are all different, and that is fine. And it is up to each of us individually to know how we want to present ourselves... AND to do the work to present ourselves that way. :-)
  • They could add a good 6 inches to each side of her bottom and I'd STILL be thrilled to have it. LOL
  • I have dots like that on my hips, too... cellulite!!
  • Scary, Suzanne.
  • VERY FRUSTRATING!!! I agree with Linda!! I'd be happy to be 2 of her!!!
  • It's no wonder that our little girls are bulimic. Unbelievable.
  • Heck, I'd kill to have a body like that! Oh, wait...
  • ROFLOLPIMP at Sean. I'm sure you don't mean for yourself!
  • Sean's dreams!!!

I look like that!! but that is only the half of it!! or even the 1/3 of it!!