I'd never have to start over if I'd never stop!

• I hate that "here we go again" feeling. I need to change my mindset, but it's what I'm thinking at the moment. My username title says Fit by Forty. I selected that a couple years ago. I'm down to the home stretch and it's now or never.

So, I'm back. I know that the way to do it is to be motivated and to gain support! I am going to try to check in often and find the support I need. I was on MFP in the past, but just downloaded the LoseIt app and will see if a new shiny app will help me refocus. PM me if you're on LoseIt and we'll try to connect on there as well. Friends make all the difference.

8 months and 2 days until the big 4-0. I've GOT to do this.

• YOU CAN DO IT!
  • back! You can do it!!!
  • C'mon you can SO do this. Just DON'T STOP CHECKING IN!!!!
  • failure.jpg

Changing your definition might help. Sometimes cutting calories too low can result in hormone deficiencies which will make you so hungry....your body doesn't want you to lose weight. So you are fighting against homeostasis. Slow and steady and expect set backs. Good luck!

• Oh Kristen! That image was exactly what I needed. Thank you! It's now hanging on my computer monitor at work.
  • Welcome back and good luck on your journey!!
  • Quote: Attachment 45210

Changing your definition might help. Sometimes cutting calories too low can result in hormone deficiencies which will make you so hungry....your body doesn't want you to lose weight. So you are fighting against homeostasis. Slow and steady and expect set backs. Good luck!
    Awesome image! Thank you, that's just what I need too and exactly how I lose. Down a couple. Up one. Repeat. But I can't complain I just realized I've lost 21 since I started on July 7th. That's pretty fast compared to how I usually lose. But I am exercising for the first time in about 25 years. My family can't believe it. Neither can I.
  • Love that image, love it!
  • Welcome! It's one I use often myself!