Before/After(During) Pics

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning Ladies,

I promise I'm not MIA from the program - just a little MIA from here. I've been working on my site and most recently I posted my Before and After(During). I thought I'd share here since you all have been some of my biggest supporters/fans!

I've lost 125lbs in total and I'm 25lbs from my goal...wow! It doesnt seem possible!

• Wow, amaazing! Congratulations!!!
  • Quote: Good Morning Ladies,

I promise I'm not MIA from the program - just a little MIA from here. I've been working on my site and most recently I posted my Before and After(During). I thought I'd share here since you all have been some of my biggest supporters/fans!

I've lost 125lbs in total and I'm 25lbs from my goal...wow! It doesnt seem possible!

Good job!!!!! Congratulations Looks like you are way healthier and happier

• Wow! Amazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • You look great. I miss you.
  • Quote: You look great. I miss you.

You too, lady and I'm here!!! I just lurk more than post now. Most of my writing is at SoMuchFattitude.com now. Do you have a blog? I'd love to follow you!
  • You look incredible! I miss seeing you around the monthly chat threads too. I will be keeping up with your blog now. I am in a slump big time. Your journey gives me inspiration to keep going!
  • Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Quote: You look incredible! I miss seeing you around the monthly chat threads too. I will be keeping up with your blog now. I am in a slump big time. Your journey gives me inspiration to keep going!
    Geek! If you "subscribe" in the upper right it'll email you when I post. I really am still around though! Don't be a in slump! You're awesome and can do it! <3
  • Quote: Thanks for the inspiration.
  • So happy to see a post from you! You continue to be a huge inspiration to me! You look fantastic.
  • That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.
  • You look great! Congrats!!!
  • You look fantastic!!! You are a wonderful inspiration
  • Thank you EVERYONE! <3