August Leslie Sansone WATP, WAH

You're on Page 10 of 11
Go to
  • Quote:
    I don't know how long it's been since I did a 2 mile! Feels good.
    That's great!
  • 2mi burn fat and sculpt arms with 5lb weights.
  • are these videos effective??
  • Hi Sweetmalibu! YES, they are very effective. Doing these DVDs and changing the way I eat helped me to lose 40 pounds. I've struggled with a few pounds since losing, but have kept almost all of it off!! Give it a try!!
  • Mile one and five of walk it off and tone it up.
  • The air conditioner went on the fritz tonight. Not good when it is 90 degrees.
  • Quote: The air conditioner went on the fritz tonight. Not good when it is 90 degrees.
    Oh no! Hope it is not expensive to fix!

3 Mega Miles.
  • Mile one and five of walk it off and tone it up.
  • The guy fixed the air conditioner but I don't know the cost. He just sends a bill.
  • Mile 1 of the 5 Mile Fat Burning walk.
  • A story on collagevideo.
    Only one month after turning 33 years old in 2009, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Just 6 days after that diagnosis, I suffered a hemorrhagic stroke that left my legs weak and my right arm/hand paralyzed. I was on the verge of needing brain surgery but thankfully that didn't happen.

After months of therapy I regained the use of my right arm/hand and strength in my legs. I still deal with the complications of MS and still suffer exacerbations but the new strength I have gained does help to recoup faster. After a recent visit to my neurologist I may need a brain biopsy and that will slow me down for awhile but I will not let that stop me!

I needed to lose weight for my health and well being. Having MS makes it hard to perform certain moves, but I have found certain videos that are low impact but effective that I can perform. I still have to do the beginner moves for some, but at least I'm getting the workout I need to keep the weight off and my body strength up!

I work out at least 4-5 days a week and eat a low fat, low calorie diet. I drink lots of water and eat modified versions of my favorite foods. I've learned that with the right determination you can still achieve your goals.

If I can overcome a life threatening stroke, deal with MS on a daily basis and still achieve my weight loss goals anybody can!
    See more success stories Create your own success story
  • Collage video has a clip of Leslie's new workout to radio hits. I was disappointed.
  • Mile one and five of Walk Slim, Five Really Big Miles.
  • Miles 2,3,4 of 5 of the 5 mile calorie burn
  • 2mi heart healthy walk.