It's Time

• Hi Everybody!

My name is Amy. I have been overweight my whole life. I have tried and failed a number of times to lose the weight.

I have seen the damage obesity and diabetes has done to my older sister. If I don't change now, I will follow the same path.

For health reasons, I want to lose about 50 pounds to get under the 200 mark. For vanity purposes, I will then aim for 150. I want to to do this slowly and right.

I am looking for everyone's support. I look forward to sharing and learning on this forum.

~ Amy

• Welcome!!
    Congratulations and welcome to the "losers" club - a GOOD thing! I just turned 60 and have been a yo-yo dieter all my life. I'm needing to get 35-50 off as well, and scared to death about gaining it back. But giving myself a 60th birthday present of Ideal Protein diet not only to BE thinner, but reduce blood pressure, knee pressure, and self-esteem pressure. You go, girl. You are worth it !!!

• You can do it!
  • Thank you everyone! I appreciate your notes.

• I am totally in the same boat!!! Let's support each other on this journey...
  • Welsome
    You hang in there, girl and take one day at a time - there is a ton of support here for you