Jeans NSV

• With it being summer in North Texas, I've worn mostly shorts for at least a month now. Even at my highest, my legs always have been one of my better features so I don't mind showing them off in shorts. But last night I decided to ride my horse for the first time in probably 2 years, so I put my jeans on.

I clearly remember the last time I put them on I could get into them, but had to shimmy them up past my belly, and they were tight everywhere including my thighs. It was the kind of thing where you take a deeeep breath and suck it in before you button them, lol! Last night, they slipped on easily, buttoned without a problem, and we're even roomy in the waist, hips and thighs! I know I've lost quite a bit of pounds and inches, but this made it crystal clear.

I didn't even end up riding because my horse got nervous with the fireworks the neighbors were popping, but I didn't even mind! Yay for clothing NSVs!!!
  • Great NSV!!!!! I also believe those related to clothing are the best!
  • Jeans fitting is one of the best NSVs!! I love it when my jeans are a friend instead of an adversary Congratulations!
  • One of the best feeling in the world!! Great job!!!