Rebounding

• Hi everyone! I signed up for this site over a year ago & never got into the swing of things with exercising, now I am starting to! Anyways...
    I started rebounding today. I did 30 minutes of jumping jacks and jogging in place, raising my knees past my waist. I was COVERED in sweat but it felt good! Has anyone on here used a rebounder before?

I am just curious to see if it helped anyone else get in shape & lose some fat. I gained quite a bit of weight the last 4 years. I was a size 6/7 and now I am in a size 14/15 and I am hoping to get down to a 9/10 by September. Most of my weight gain went into my legs and butt! I was 34-27-37 now I am 35-32-49!!! My butt us HUGE! lol

Anyone have good success with slimming down using a rebounder? How many minutes a day and how long did it take to start seeing the results?
  • I am a HUGE fan of rebounding... I LOVE it!... I have a Bellicon which is amazing, but I recently also got a JumpSport that folds, so I can take it with me and use it outdoors... which I love...

I do some structured workouts (I've found some pretty cool routines on YouTube) but for the most part I just hop on and have fun... sometimes I'll jump on it several times a day just for a change of pace and some stress relief... It's been an absolute game changer for me... I really can't say enough good things about it.... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do... Have Fun!
  • I read that it helps your skin, cells, nerves, lymphatic system and more. Has it helped you lose fat & gain energy? Give you any muscle definition?
  • I too have heard all of those things about all the supposed health benefits of rebounding... But I have to admit I'm somewhat skeptical of all those claims... I just find it a lot of fun and definitely find that even just a few sessions thrown in over the course of my day improve my mood and give me a nice little jolt of energy... And for me it's just another way to move more on top of everything else that I like to do like swimming, biking, running, yoga, pilates, etc... and just find it a lot of fun... more like "playing" than "working out"... so that to me is it's greatest benefit...