How often do you weigh in??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have a habit of getting on the scale a lot to see if I've made any progress..how often do you guys weigh yourself?
  • Usually once a day, but I only count my weight once a week on either Friday or Saturday morning. Because of natural weight fluctuations, that's why I only count the same day once a week as my official logging weigh in day.
  • I weigh every morning. I do sometimes see the scale go up, but it keeps me in check if I've had a bad few days.
  • Once a day.
  • Every morning, but I focus on the weekly trend and ignore the in-between ups and downs. Still, daily weigh-ins help to keep me on track.
  • Once a week. If I did it everyday,I'd go
  • Daily, but Friday is my "official" day where I actually record my weight.
  • I weigh in the morning and before I go to bed. I only record my weight once a week though.
  • Every morning I am in maintence keeps me in check.
  • I weigh once a week, generally Sat morning before my long run, and I measure the first weigh in of every month.
  • I weigh in every morning but only count it on Thursday . I right it down and post it on the dash board of my vehicle
  • I weigh in once a morning, but I really like everyone's idea on only recording it once a week. Makes sense.
  • I generally weight myself 2 or 3 times a week but I only track it once per week.
  • Every morning...:
  • After my first workout of the day. I usually wake up in the morning and go do my first walk. I come back after my walk and then weight in after I sweated out a portion of my water weight.