Miami Here We Come!! 4 Month Transformation!!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted. No good news. I have not been eating healthy this whole month. Weight has been up and down. Yesterday I was 205.6lbs. I did take the dog for a walk and pushed the baby in a jog stroller. It felt great! I have been slacking, lazy, and not dedicated lately, and moody. My poor Hubby ;P. Feeling kinda bla lately IDK why.
  • Aww....well stopping to post here was a step in the right direction! (along with your walk!) Have you joined any of the challenges on here? I know they help me stay accountable. I want to see my weight lower on the charts, lol.
  • Starting this week at 180lbs. I'm going back to my old love of Lean Gains/Intermittent fasting in addition to my low carb scheme. I've seen pretty good results with it in the past so hopefully this time will be no different.
  • The only thing I did this week was a walk w/ the family. I have been lazy and bla. Last weight was a little under 206. I think the BC I was on played a part in my crappy moods lately. I changed BC and I'm starting to feel better. Now time to try to eat better and get in some exercise. Good Job to my hubby who is amazing and doing great as always! I love you baby!!
  • Aww I love you too baby!!

Today's weight was 178lbs. I'm increasing my carbs a bit and not going so low carb so I may fluctuate a bit still with water weight changes.