Ma, Ma, Ma, Monday, June 9th

• I don't wanna go to work tomorrow waaaaaaaaaaaaaah......

Okay enuf said.

Good almost morning all,

Hope your weekend was great, mine was very nice.
    Did some cooking for the week. Made a turkey sausage w/bow tie pasta dish, some meat balls & ww pasta, cut up some watermellon, made my hard boiled eggs for the week, and also some chicken wings for lunch....experimental flavors lol.

Should be all set HAAA!!!!!

Where is everyone....sweetpea ? kem ? linny ? loran ? everyone crappin out on us lol.

Huggs, and come back soon.

Love, Leenie
  • Goood morning!
    Hi everyone! I had a great weekend away on so many levels! I still need to catch up on the weekend posts though knowing this site it won't take me long!

I have to run as it is a busy day and it is only 620 am......will fill you in later.

Hang in there everyone!

Nice to get away but there is no place like home!

Eliz
  • Good morning

Hi Leenie & Liz....it is almost noon here now....we had a thunder storm earlier this morning....but it is looking nicer now.

On Wednesday.....DH, Charlie the dog & I are driving to Victoria, on Vancouver Island to visit DS2, DDin-law. We will be watching their dog for 4 days while they go to Las Vegas. We will visit them before & after they go on their trip. It will be nice to see them again.

Today I have to start packing....plus a few other things that have to be done here.

April