The first time I've ever fit in a single digit pants size!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I got home and decided to try on my Size 8 jeans. They fit!!! This is the first time I've ever worn a size 8. I can't even believe it. But they're the same brand as my 10's and 12's so I think it's legit and not just a difference in brands. And when I got them they were way too tight!

They're a little tight-ish now, but nowhere near as bad as I expected. I could definitely wear them in public (though sitting gives me a bit of a muffin top, so it might not be wise depending on the situation ).

I've never ever worn a size 8 before. At my high weight, this was the size I thought of "If I could just be a size 8 when I hit goal, that would be amazing." (Then I was in a 16.)
  • So so SO amazing. I can't wait for that achievement! great job!
  • I'm so happy for you, congratulations!!

I never ever remember being a single digit size in my life. The smallest I remember was 7th grade and I had a size 10 pair of pink jeans. I thought I was the greatest. Maybe if I ever get to a 10 again I'll buy another pair! It will just be 30 years later LOL!

Enjoy your new pants, you'll be wearing them for real in no time.
  • Congratulations!!!!! YOU HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS! You are truly an inspiration and I hope you listen to this with those jeans on all night long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDAaevTq51I
  • HOLY Cow Batman.. That is just wonderful!!!! I have never been in a single digit pant EVER... but I think with your wonderful NSV That I just might make that my ultimate end goal NSV!!!

to you My2cats!!!!
  • Congratulations, that is AWESOME!!!
  • So cool, congratulations!
  • That's great! New sizes have been one of my favorite parts about losing weight. Enjoy every day in those size 8 pants!
  • How wonderful!!! Good work, well done!!!
  • WOW! What a terrific NSV. Getting into clothes that used to be too small is such a great motivator.
  • : cheer:
    I am so Happy For You!!

Enjoy this moment....but realize ....you will have much more of these to come with all the hard work and effort you are putting forth

Roo2

love reading peoples accomplishments ! it inspires us all to dig a little deeper and push ourselves more
  • Thanks guys!! I am still pretty excited. :P It definitely was very motivational today (there were some unhealthy options for lunch but I resisted). Woo!
  • That's great! Congratz. =]
  • Congrats!
  • Awesome! great job!