My first very small NSV

• It is so small that I have been debating posting it, but I am kind of proud of it so here it goes.....

I went to the gym in my complex and took a ride on the stationary bike for 30 minutes without stopping. I burned 356 calories and earned 9 activity points!

My goal is to do that every weekday through Labor Day. Enough time to make a habit and not want to die!

So there it is like I said, little, but baby steps right??
  • No such thing as a small NSV around here, we celebrate them all!!

Congratulations and keep up the good work!!
  • Thanks elvislover! Every bit of encouragement helps, even if it is uncomfortable for me lol. A personal goal of mine....accept praise encouragement and help. I don't have to go it alone haha!
  • Great job!!
  • Quote: Thanks elvislover! Every bit of encouragement helps, even if it is uncomfortable for me lol. A personal goal of mine....accept praise encouragement and help. I don't have to go it alone haha!
    No need to be uncomfortable, we all get it here!! And you are never alone, I promise you that. You are doing awesome, really!!
  • I think we are all doing awesome!

I somehow always forget that other people have the same issues, and regardless of where we start, we all go through the same feelings and stages getting to the end!
  • Quote: Great job!!
    Thanks!!
  • Great job! Sounds like the start of a good habit
  • Yay lazylioness

Every day counts!

I'm so glad and happy for you that you made the first step.
  • Quote: Yay lazylioness

Every day counts!

I'm so glad and happy for you that you made the first step.
    The first one is easy for me, it is the subsequent ones....when I do not feel well, or am tired, or *fill in the blank with whatever lame excuse of the day I can think of*

But...I am already telling myself how excited I am to go home and hit the gym! So that is a plus! Besides it is hot so I can hopefully hit the pool afterwards.
  • Good for you!!
  • Yay! Hooray for you! That's a great NSV.
  • So how did it go today? Enjoyed exercise, then pool time?