Getting out of the 240's - 2013

You're on Page 1 of 22
Go to
  • Previous thread hit the 500 posts so, starting the new thread for one and all.

View previous posts here: Getting out of the 240's
  • Yay, new thread!

Opheliaphoenix: Congrats on moving over to a new decade!

Zoesmom: You can do it! When you get there, can you save me a spot?

Fadedbluejeans: Me too! The 240's are starting to stick to me like glue.

loganandlivsmom: Hi and happy Thursday to you too.

Gah, hit 246 this morning. It's mostly water weight, and it was closer to 249 during the weekend, so at least the scale is slowly going back down to where it was two weeks before. I'm tweaking my workouts to add more upper body/back/ab weight training to make up for the bum ankle putting a slow-down to my attempts at running and I'm switching over to eating Paleo style, so we'll see what happens.
  • I'm holding at 247 for the past few days. I really, really, really want to hit 245 by next Friday to make my first mini-goal!
  • Issaknits - sure! I will be more than happy to hold a spot for you! I love that I am more or less in the same decade with the same people most of the time. I might not respond all the time, but I sure read about it a lot....you all are like weightloss siblings or something!

onagain - Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

logan - yeah you!!!!!
  • Well, that was brief. I came, I saw, I created, I am out. I hit 239.1 today. So....bye for now guys, see you SUPER soon! I'll save a spot for ya!
  • zoesmom: Wooo! Go you!

245.9 this morning, down from 246.0 yesterday. The WW is reluctantly leaving.
  • Im hereeeee!!!!
  • This month I have decided my goal is to work out like a mad woman. Last month was just So. BAD. I was in the 250s for FAR FAR too long.

Do anyof you have daily exercise motivational tools?
  • 242 this morning, despite a cheeseburger last night...I am SO ready to wave bye bye to these 240s. Hope I didn't just jinx myself!
  • 244 this morning! Yay for being back on the losing streak.

smashlers: Hi! The 250's took me forever to get out of too. It was as if they were wrapped around my ankles, dragging on the ground going "Nooooo, don't leave meeee! We love you!" while I tried to make a break for the door.

As far as daily exercise motivation, I'm trying to do the 30 day dumbbell challenge: http://wholelifestylenutrition.com/c...ell-challenge/ right after I get home from work. During the day, some of my co-workers decided that every two hours we need to get up from our desks and go up and down the stairs for a quick five minute break instead of hanging around the break area where all the sugary treats other people bring live.
  • 240.6 this morning...half a pound away from a new decade (and my first mini goal!)...but it's Pizza Wednesday :/
  • fadedbluejeans: Woo for meeting mini-goals! That's awesome.

242 on the dot this morning. I now weigh less than I did when I started my current job five years ago.
  • Quote: fadedbluejeans: Woo for meeting mini-goals! That's awesome.

242 on the dot this morning. I now weigh less than I did when I started my current job five years ago.
    YAY!
  • Last week I was 244.2, this morning I am up to 248.2, I think it's mostly water weight since it is almost TOM. Regardless I went for a run this morning and I have been eating OP so I am hoping to be at 244 or less by weigh in later this week!
  • Mind if I jump on this train? Just hit 249 today! Excited to get through the 240's!