What is your weirdest trigger food?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have two: non-dairy creamer and cool whip. Anyone else?
  • Anything made with potatoes. I could put all of my weight back on with that one food...
  • Hummus.
  • Weirdest? Hmmmmm. I have more than a few trigger foods but the weirdest is fish sticks. I can eat me a whole blasted box of fish sticks.
  • Sweetened condensed milk! If I have a can of it in my house, I will open it and just eat spoonfuls.
  • Roasted sunflower seeds or pepitas.
  • Not sure if this is weird, but cereal such as honey nut cheerios and special k strawberry. I haven't had either in years but just thinking about them makes me want them so much!

I also have a thing for nuts or honey or honey nuts.

The list is endless but I tried to think of the weirdest ones.
  • I guess maybe I should have clarified on mine.

Potatoes are a weird trigger food as who is afraid of eating a potato?! I AM!!
  • for me its reddiwhip, its a comfort food of sorts to me. weird i know but i love it plain and will easily eat a whole bottle of it ! little debbie zebra cakes are another, i am convinced they have some sort of additive that increases your appetite or something
  • Me.... its the semi sweet chips in the bag.... Now how can anyone eat just 1 or even 10 that bag and smell just overcomes the brain and Pow the bag would be gone..... But now cookie dough.....
  • Raw egg, mixed with flour, vanilla essence and sugar. I eat it like that.
  • Oats, especially uncooked. I love the texture and they make me want to go overboard on things like ice cream, PB, cookies . . . whatever sweet stuff is available. At least I'm getting fiber?
  • Tomatoes! I know that if I include a tomato in my lunch, I will find it hard to keep away from sweets during the afternoon.
  • You guys made me feel so much better! I've never told anyone about these things and it's amazing to be able to share in such an accepting environment. Plus, now I know that I'm not alone.
  • Fat-Free Reddi Wip. I can down a whole can

And I have a new one: tortillas! The local grocery chain has a tortilla making area in their stores. I decided to try them this week and now I crave them.