MAY Leslie Sansone WATP WAH

You're on Page 6 of 10
Go to
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • 2mi heart healthy walk.
  • Hey friends! I REALLY need to break this cycle of not sleeping well...AND getting to bed late in the first place....and not being able to get up to exercise. I can't let it become a habit. Whether it helps in weight loss for me or not, the benefits are too great to slack off. Hoping to get one in in the morning. Going to spend the weekend working in the yard and flower beds, so probably won't do any DVDs, but want to get back to my routine next week.
  • Annie i've been having the same issues with getting to bed so late and not sleeping well & it has been effecting my work outs
    Next week will be much better, time to get back on track.
    I just used the past couple of days to also rest my knee that i've been having issue with...& i should have done more upper body workouts but i slacked off.
    Luckily my knee wasn't hurting too bad today so i decided to do 2 miles and i feel good. I just want my knee to be back to 100% so i can feel comfortable doing every work out.
  • We can do this, Ataraxia!!

Did 2 mile Walk Off Even More Weight w/ belt this morning!! SO humid here lately. I was drenched!!
  • Cardio sculpt: 45 minutes
    Low max step, 6 inches: 12 minutes
  • 2mi heart healthy walk.
  • Just did Leslie's 3 mile abs work out, i love this one! (link to vid)
  • 2mi walk off body fat and sculpt arms with 2 lb weights. I love this one.
  • 2mi walk off body fat and sculpt arms with 2 lb weights.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Wow. After two days of severe weather here in Oklahoma, myself and my family are all safe and sound. So thankful, but we have our eyes to the skies again here today. Possibly even worse weather threatens later today. Hope our Kansas friends are all safe, too.

Worked in my yard Friday night and almost all day Saturday and got most of my annuals planted. Hot and sweat and muscles I forgot that I had!

2 Mile High Calorie Burn w/ 2# weights this morning!!
  • Quote:
    After two days of severe weather here in Oklahoma, myself and my family are all safe and sound
    We have it up in Wisconsin, too, but mostly Iowa and Minn. Glad you're ok.
  • 2mi walk off body fat and sculpt arms with 2 lb weights.
  • Glad you all are ok, i've been watching the news updates on the weather conditions.
    No workouts for me this weekend however i did a lot of cleaning & organizing so im hoping that burned extra calories.
    Work out this afternoon; Leslie's 3 mile abs workout