Hey there!

• Hello!

My name is Chad and I am from Anchorage, AK. I am married, have three sons, I'm an Army veteran. I am currently in my 5th week of Phase 1 with Ideal Protein. I have lost around 40 lbs and have another 30 to go...though the loss has really slowed down and I'm getting somewhat discouraged. So I thought I'd reach out and see if I couldn't find some encouragement. This forum looked both informative and supportive, so I figured I joined up.
  • Quote: Hello!

My name is Chad and I am from Anchorage, AK. I am married, have three sons, I'm an Army veteran. I am currently in my 5th week of Phase 1 with Ideal Protein. I have lost around 40 lbs and have another 30 to go...though the loss has really slowed down and I'm getting somewhat discouraged. So I thought I'd reach out and see if I couldn't find some encouragement. This forum looked both informative and supportive, so I figured I joined up.
    Hi chad!

Losing 40 pounds in a week is already quite insane. Are you also exercising or just dieting?
  • Chad, welcome to 3FC! If you haven't already found it, there's a section devoted to IP here. They can answer all your questions and keep you motivated.

Quote: Hi chad!

Losing 40 pounds in a week is already quite insane. Are you also exercising or just dieting?
    Roxanne - I think you may have mis-read Chad's post - he lost 40 lbs in five weeks, not one. And even that normally sounds like a lot, but Ideal Protein is a pretty restrictive diet that can lead to rapid weight loss, as I understand it.
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!!