Went from an 18 to a 16?!?

• I have not really lost any weight. The scale bounces between 215 and 223. I am exercising though - and if you read my previous posts - I've been lying to a good friend about what I'm eating. And lying to myself about justifying what and when I eat. Anyway - tried on some pants today at Avenue - I normally shop there - as no other place near here has anything remotely trendy looking and this spring Avenue actually has cuter stuff than ever before. So I tried on an 18, holding my breath, wondering if I needed a 22. I've seen the size charts, and I knew my measurements...
    Low and behold the sales girl said I should try a size SMALLER - I was like NO WAY...she insisted - and darned if the 16 didn't fit. I measured my waist and found out I had lost 3" off my waist! Go figure!
  • That's awesome!!!! WOOOHOOO!
  • I hope you are dancing in your new pants!! Congrats!!
  • Yes, I was dancing - sooo happy and it renews my excitement all over again to re-start this journey!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats to you
  • Good for you!
  • I remember reading your earlier posts. You fooled yourself, didn't you? Congratulations on the loss of inches. That's awesome.