4th of July Challenge!

You're on Page 2 of 34
Go to
  • Count me in. That is right in line with my 4th of July week vacation. I'm in for 20 pounds.
  • Count me in. Truth be told, I haven't weighed in a very long time, so I'll add my info tomorrow.

I'd like to lose 20-25 pounds. Will have to see what the scale actually says.

CW: 260
    GW: 240
  • Count me in!!! I could use the motivation. My starting weight is 162 and my ultimate goal weight is 126.
  • I Would LOVE to Join!!!

SW-240.4
    GW-220.0

That would be the smallest I have been since before our daughter was born!!!!!

8-)
    Jenni
  • Count Me In!

Sw: 165
    Gw: 135
  • Count me in. I already had a personal goal for 30 lbs. by then. This will give me some accountability!

SW: 237
    GW: 207
  • Oh I am in! July something good is supposed to happen to me and losing more weight will just make it that much better!

SW 271.5
    GW 250

Thank you Amandie for starting this! COOL Chart!! I will mark it on my calendar to use Thursdays weight Stats
  • I'd love to join this challenge. My goal is to be under 160 by July 4!
  • Amandie: I love the spreadsheet! This is going to be an awesome challenge!
  • I'm in as well. shooting for 20 pounds.
    CW- 212 .8
    GW- 192
  • Count me in too!

CW 302.2
    GW 282.2
  • Thanks Amandie! I'm in! I'm going to base my weights on my official weekly weigh-in at the Medifast clinic (saturdays).

SW: 251.1
    GW: 226

I have a lofty goal of 25 pounds! If I stay on plan I CAN do this!
  • I'm in! Looking to be 155 by then (-25lbs)!!
  • Just checking in for the day. I find accountability during these challenges helps me tremendously. Hope you all are having a great weekend thus far. For me, I'm trying to stay busy and out of the fridge. So far I have stayed on plan and just lack getting my strength training in for the day and I'm golden.

Amandie~ The spreadsheet is awesome. Thanks for providing that.

You ladies keep up the great work
  • Goal
    Goal