30 day squat challenge

You're on Page 13 of 14
Go to
  • I did day 1 and my knee was sore the next day. I will restart after my daughters wedding. I dont want to take a chance of hurting my knee.
    Way to go to all who are doing it. I cant wait to start!
  • Rest day for squats, 70 push ups today to do.
  • 220 squats today, split them 110 and 110, before and after my 6.24 mile run!!!
  • Quote: 220 squats today, split them 110 and 110, before and after my 6.24 mile run!!!
    keep rockin it
  • 155 squats and 90 push ups done
  • 225 squats, 70 push ups. Whew!
  • 80 squats, 60 push ups done! Tomorrow is a rest day for both.
  • 230 squats and 80 pushups today! Whew whew almost done, who else is still doing this?
  • I am on day 4 of the squat challenge but thinking about doing the crunch as well. My tummy could use the extra help.
  • I'm still doing it...grudgingly it seems most days lol, but still on track for now. today was rest day on legs and 100 push ups.
  • Still doing it...did 155 yesterday and skipped push ups....it takes all I have to do the 155...whew
  • Day 9. I did 50 squats and 30 push ups before a 6 mile bike ride and the other 50/30 after in the gym's sauna since I had it to myself for once.

Are they getting easier for anyone? I haven't noticed a physical difference in my legs yet, but endurance-wise, I've shaved two minutes off my previous bike time.
  • One more day of squats for me, I would have been done but I had a rough two past days but I did my 240 today. 250 tomorrow! I did 95 push ups today, I may had to do 90 but I couldn't find the photo that said what so I did it anyways -.-
  • Quote: One more day of squats for me, I would have been done but I had a rough two past days but I did my 240 today. 250 tomorrow! I did 95 push ups today, I may had to do 90 but I couldn't find the photo that said what so I did it anyways -.-
    Its just an additional 5 per day, but if you did more then props to you!
  • Well I finished the last day today, a whole week in between but I had a very hard week last week and just managed to get thru most days, but today I'm back and i finished the last day of squats... I need to find another challenge!