(not) looking forward to WI tmo

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been under the weather all week, dealing with the big c (started talking body balance tea) plus tom is due in the next day or 2....*cross your fingers *

I've stayed on the program, no cheats, even with Easter lol but I still worry tomorrow... Bleach.
  • Oh yea. Add a bit of Easter ham sodium and things will be real interesting. I'm not too worried; it'll turn around when the body gets settled again.
  • Quote: Oh yea. Add a bit of Easter ham sodium and things will be real interesting. I'm not too worried; it'll turn around when the body gets settled again.

Yup, me too. .
    For Easter lunch had a little ham with my broccoli and mashed cauliflower. STAYED AWAY FROM ALL THE MnM's AND REESE'S EGGS!!!!

Up a half this morning. Figures that it's officially my WI day today.....GRRRR!
    Oh well, tomorrow the scale will be nicer! .

Was hoping my scale was going to say "April Fools" when I jumped off....lol!!!
  • Even if the number's not what you want tomorrow, just stick with it, and it'll all even out. Next week's number will be even better!!
  • Quote: Even if the number's not what you want tomorrow, just stick with it, and it'll all even out. Next week's number will be even better!!
    So true!
  • I cheated a bit last night... Ate ham, cheese, a glass of wine...stayed away from the serious carbs...bread potatoes stuffing etc. I was up half a pound this am but still lost 4.4 this week as today was weigh in. I wouldn't recommend cheating often and not sure if it will catch up with me this week but will see. How would I tell if I am out of Ketosis? I feel good...didn't really eat carbs...just fat.
  • never thought of all the sodium...guess I'm drinking even MORE water today!
  • Down 3lbs.. not what I was hoping for lol. BUT I have been sick, dealing with C and period is on her way but as my hubby AND coach pointed out I HAVE lost 13pounds in 2 weeks very VERY good
  • Weigh in and see. Cheats will catch up to you. But life goes on.
  • Quote: Weigh in and see. Cheats will catch up to you. But life goes on.
    I did weigh in. There was no cheats. Confused by your message?
  • Quote: I did weigh in. There was no cheats. Confused by your message?
    CDN, I think it was intended for someone else who posted. And, Congrats on the loss!
  • Had some ham yesterday too - drinking lots of water and have 3 days until official WI. Eating light today.
  • Pee on a ketostix that is how you can tell if u kicked yourself out of ketosis.
  • Thanks everyone for advice, I haven't seen the ketosis for sale here but it's been two days and still feeling good and lost 2 pounds since Sunday ( the day of cheat). I wouldn't make it a regular thing though... T much to risk
  • Quote: Pee on a ketostix that is how you can tell if u kicked yourself out of ketosis.
    Actually if you are drinking enough water, ketostix will not register anything. They aren't accurate for the purposes of IP/dietary ketosis.