Lose 10lbs by May 1st!

You're on Page 2 of 36
Go to
  • Count me in! I'll post my starting weight on the 1st (monday)

Thanks for starting the thread dancerindenver!
  • Nice to see so much activity hear before April even officially starts! Sounds like this is going to be month of many losses
  • Heres to hoping for many losses!

• SW - 140.8
    3/30 - 140.8
    3/31 - 139.2
    GW - 134

My will must stay strong today.
  • I'm in and I hope I do better this month. I would like to lose 10 pounds. My official weigh in is tomorrow so I'll post my weight then.
  • SW: 193.6
    GW: 183.6

I cant believe I'm this close to being in the 180s. I cant even remember the last time I saw a number so low on the scale. Its so crazy and way exciting!
    Good luck everyone! Lets have a good month
  • OK. I'm in. Just weighed myself so that can my starting weight. It was 328. Now I'm off to plan my food for the week.

SW: 328
    GW: 318
  • Lots of familiar faces in this thread, so I suppose I must join in. Despite losing 5 lbs in March, I felt like I wasn't very consistent with my diet plan. I've recommitted and hope to get to 145.0 by the end of April.

SW: 151.8
    GW: 145.0
  • We're going to have a great group this month.

Send will power vibes to me, ladies. I've indulged way too much over the last weeks, I don't need to give myself an excuse today because I've had about a dozen days over the last month I've had excuses, I just got back on track and cannot allow myself to backtrack today.
  • Hello ladies,
    I am totally doing this! I have tried a month thread two times but I alwas failed. This time it's going to be different, I know it. I am also going to start excercising and I will be PROUD to post my 10 lbs (5 kg) loss on May 1st! So motivated!
  • Ok my official starting weight is:
    CW: 307
    GW: 297!
  • Count me in!

Except, I want to lose 11 pounds by May 1st; 125 is my mini goal. I know I can do this if I keep the calories in check, eat clean, and slightly increase my activity. I see some people posting their weight today, but isn't tomorrow the official weigh-in? Or does it not matter?
  • My WW weigh in is today so that's why I posted mine today!
  • I'm in. I was 178 this morning (wahhhh) so my goal is 168.
  • I'm in again! Lost one pound last month butnim gonna drop my calories and add exercise so hopefully I will lose more this month good luck everyone!

Sw. 175.2
    Gw: 168 but ill probably be happy if I only lost 2 pounds lol