Rewards

• Hi, I'm back. I use to come here quite a bit a few years ago but I got pregnant, fell off the wagon, gained everything back and some more. I'm really struggling with staying on the wagon right now. I'm an emotional eater and I have to get that in check.

I need some ideas for rewards. I'm trying to take this 20-25lbs at a time. I need to lose about 125. I need to set rewards to make myself stick to my goals. Give me some ideas. Thanks.
  • My highest was 320 and I am at 280 now-40lbs down (i was going to get a massage) as a reward but I think I am going to hold out till I get down to 269 (last 2 numbers being the cost of my reward) and get a basic kindle

When I get down to Onderland/100lbs lost (haven't decided which) I am going to treat myself to a whole weekend at Travassa Resort and Spa in Austin.

Every 5lbs I buy myself a new non health related book or foreign film.
  • Manicures/pedicures
    Color your hair
    Massage
    Facial
    New book/DVD/cd
    New shoes/jewelry/purse
  • Lots of good ideas already!

Magazine subscription
    home decor
  • I did indoor skydiving at 225! That was a fun one
  • The last time I was losing, I bought a pandora style bracelet and I would buy a bead for every 10 pounds lost. I need to pull that bracelet out and try to add some new beads.

A massage is one of my goals. Never had one because I'm self conscious about my size. Facials are also nice. I've only ever had one, but it was a nice splurge.

There are a couple of perfumes that I wouldn't mind splurging on for myself.

I'd like some highlights. Since I pay for all over color already, that would definitely be a nice treat.
  • I'm trying rock climbing at 190. At 197 new running shoes so I can take up running again. At 180 gym membership, the one and only gym here is really pricey but has a ladies boot camp program I've heard women raving about.