Mio

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I haven't noticed any effect of mio on my losses been using it since day one, I'll try plain water for a week to see if it increases my losses. I knew it was too good to be true.
    I love the strawberry watermelon.
  • Loving this thread. Also thought it too good to be true and now that I have read these last post, I have realized I too get carb cravings every time I drink Mio. humm. not worth it. Will use less but use of my bottles as I have 4-5 of them and at a cost of 4-5$, don't want to waste.
  • Quote: I, unfortunately, noticed a significant slow down in weight loss too.

This was over a several week period where the only thing I added was MiO...as soon as I cut it out my losses picked up again.

Goodbye Orange-Tangerine and Lemonade
    Those, along with anything cherry, are my favs as well.
  • I gave up Mio after reading this thread. I had the worst cravings, especially when I came home from work. Drinking water would not help (probably because of the Mio). Although I haven't had a visit from the woosh fairy, I don't have those intense cravings anymore. Thank you for this thread!
  • Same here Stephanoodle. The cravings were so bad I thought I was losing my mind. And I had already been on program for 5 months before using the Mio and had no cravings at all. I have been off of it for a 8 days now. No whoosh fairy, but not a single craving - even before and during TOM!

Back to herbal iced tea for me. No calories, no caffeine, no sugar. Just all natural.
  • I have since quit Mio as well, I too started feeling hunger when I started using Mio.
  • Does anyone eat sugar free Jello, 0 carbs, 5 cals? Wondering if it too causes cravings because of the added sweetner? Likely, I am going to drop it!
  • Quote: Does anyone eat sugar free Jello, 0 carbs, 5 cals? Wondering if it too causes cravings because of the added sweetner? Likely, I am going to drop it!
    It has aspartame so it's a no-no, sorry!
  • So for the last week I have done away with mio/WF products or any other extras, the first 3-4 days felt like the initial start of IP when your body is getting into ketosis headaches, fatigue and thirsty but around end of day 4 I was back to my energetic self. My loss on the scale did not go up but then again a lot of other factors could be in play like I lost more body fat and inches. So I will keep on without mio and see how it goes. Short term investment on a long term payout.
  • I really like Mio, but I did notice that if I use too much then I do notice that it increases my cravings for carbs. I do however, use a little splash every day in the cal-mag supplement. It offsets the bitter flavor and makes it taste like a sweet-tart! (It is actually quite tasty that way) I like it best with the orange flavored Mio. The small amt I use does not seem to affect my cravings or my losses.