Get out of the 190s (new)

You're on Page 11 of 35
Go to
  • Quote: My goal is to run the 3.1 miles without stopping. I did a practice run outside for 3.1 miles on Saturday and didn't have to stop. I did it on the treadmill a couple weeks ago, too, so I should be good.
    That's fantastic! If you can do it in a practice run, you can definitely do it on race day.

I only had a loss of 1.2 this week. But at least it's not a gain! I don't know what's wrong with me right now. I'm on plan but I feel fat and bloated and icky. I miss that healthy skinny feeling I had going on.
  • Think the scale is finally moving! 197 this morning. Funny how I stop concentrating on the weightloss aspect and the pound drops off...

Novus, sorry you feel bloated--but definitely celebrate the loss, even if it is small! They all add up over time!
  • im soooo close to being out of the 190's !! i was at 193 for a week or 2 and now im at 190.4 for last couple days. it just really does not want to let me out of here!!
  • 194.2 today. 11 days again to lose 1lb. Maybe this is my new pattern...a dreadful dreadful pattern. If it is the new pattern I guess I will be out of the 190s in 55 days lol............I hate my life right now.
  • so as i posted that i was stuck 190.4 i wake up yesturday and my scale says 188.4!! and again today!, it obv wanted to make me out to look like a liar lol
  • 191 today! Hoping to be outta this thread sometime next week!!!!

Elvis-- hurry up and get your skinny butt in here so I can give you a hug before I go
  • CherryQuinn - Keep on keepin' on! You've lost a lot - maybe your body is just adapting/resetting/etc. Or maybe you need to tweak things a bit. Don't give up!

fattymcfatty - So? Tell us about the race!

Mozzy! You're so close!

And where is Elvis? I'm pretty sure I saw on another thread that she had moved her ticker out of the 200s.

I'm finally feeling better this morning and Gladys had a happy report this morning. I don't what was wrong with me last week but it was awful to spend a whole week feeling like a busted can o' biscuits.
  • Quote: Elvis-- hurry up and get your skinny butt in here so I can give you a hug before I go
    What about me?

I'm hanging out between 200.0 and 201.2 -- I want to come be with all you cool kids!
  • Beth-- go pee and get your butt in here! Lol
  • Quote: Elvis-- hurry up and get your skinny butt in here so I can give you a hug before I go
    This just made me laugh so hard. You are so cute, Mozzy!!

I'm still stalking this thread. Can't wait to get here and finally chill out.
  • Quote: And where is Elvis? I'm pretty sure I saw on another thread that she had moved her ticker out of the 200s
    That was just me changing my goal weight from 175 to 195. Taking it 5lbs at a time for now. The stress is killing me.
  • I think Beth and Elvis should be allowed in as honorary members. I mean, if it weren't for digital scales, they probably WOULD be here. .06? Pshaw, I say. Pshaw.
  • 193.4 today. Hoping I get a few more days of going down before the inevitable rebloat cycle
  • 192.2 today!

I usually only update my ticker on Fridays, but I'm doing a challenge where we update on the 1st and 15th, so I got to move the ticker today. The amount remaining to goal seems so TINY.

Have a happy day everbody!
  • 192.6 today. Things are looking better. Hoping I get my TOM and lose a few more XD Get me out of the 190s