Back Again!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello everyone!
    I used to come to this site a lot. Some of you may remember me. My name is Laura. I am the one who asked about being plus sized and dating? I had the guy at work I liked who finally asked me out. Well guess what?? We are now engaged!
    I had lost 90 pounds. I have gained about 7 pounds back since being so happy in love and eating out with him way too much, so I figured coming back here would help me get back on the wagon!
    I missed you all and look forward to catching up with everyone and meeting new people too!!
    Laura
    313/230/180
    start/current/goal
  • Yaay! Hi Laura, I'm Apryl and I'm really glad you're back. Everyone here is sooooo nice and helpful and sweet. Secondly, whoa! 90 lbs! Congratulations That is NO small accomplishment. Hopefully someday, I'll be able to say that Welcome back... post a lot! -Apryl
  • Laura! I don't remember you, but welcome back and congratulations on your engagement!
  • I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!

You were Lorelei1!!!!!

Glad to have you back, babe! Congratulations on your engagement!!!
  • Welcome back!
  • Raelynn, you are correct! I was using Lorelei1. I had trouble trying to reuse that log-in. Something with an old email I had when I signed up and no longer have, so I just re-registered again. It is good to be back. It really keeps me focused, epecially the weekly weigh ins and mini goals!

Thanks for the congrats and the welcome backs!

Apryl-you are right 90 pounds is no small accomplishment, thanks!
    You can do it girl! All it takes is determination. I have an aunt who has lost 98 pounds in the past year. It has taken me 2 1/2 years. I am on the slow road! I just don't want to keep gaining so I am back in here to get back on track again.

Laura
    313/230/180
  • Oops! I meant to say Such A Pretty Face was right!
  • Okay, NOW I remember you!
  • this is SO WEIRD. i almost wrote a thread about how i was missing you yesterday, and i even checked your profile and saw when you last posted. it was a LONG time ago.

i am SO EXCITED you are back!!!

and wow! engaged! that is so great!!
  • Laura,

I remember you!! Welcome back and congratulations on your engagement. That is wonderful!

Hugs,
    Sherry
  • Thanks again everyone for the welcome backs. It is nice to be missed and remembered. I plan to be here a lot now. I really feel coming here helps me a lot.
    good luck to you all!
    Laura
    313/229.5/180
    already lost another 1/2 pound since I'm back
    228= Memorial day goal
  • Hey Laura - congrats ans welcome back! It's good to see you again - and how awesome that you are getting married! woo hoo!
  • Hi Laura! I remember you too. Congrats on your engagement - that is such wonderful news!
  • I remember you!!! And I remember the whole dating thing!!! (One of my favorite threads).

Congrats on the engagement! Woo hoo!!!!!!
  • Welcome Back!
    Congratulations on the weight loss and the engagement! That's so awesome