One year ago today...

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • March 1, 2012 I embarked on the Ideal Protein journey. Thanks to a huge number of very supportive people, including the 3FC community, I'm now down 142lbs and only 11 away from my goal!

For those of you starting out, stick with it, it really does work!! And to those of you who've been there supporting me along the way, thanks for all you've done.

Finish line, here I come!!!

• Amazing job and very inspirational, thanks for sharing. You look GREAT!
  • Awesome ! Congratlations !
  • You are so inspirational. Do you feel amazing?
  • Wow!! Thanks for showing us that we can have results too if we just keep going! This such an encouragement to me!
  • OMG!!! Flat out AMAZING!!! You look fantastic!! I can only imagine how you feel!!!
  • WOW you look great! Congrats on such a amazing achievement
  • WOW, you look FANFREAKIN'TASTIC!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!! Very excited for you!!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

I love IP!!
  • Ahhhh.... what a wonderful transformation DivaJen ! Your smile says it all. A hugh Congratulations to you.
  • Quote: You are so inspirational. Do you feel amazing?
    I most certainly do! It's crazy to think how much better I feel overall just day to day.

Thanks!
  • Thank you for posting this. It was exactly what I needed this morning to keep going. You look fantastic and in looking at your signature pictures it looks like your husband/significant other lost quite a bit as well. The two of you must have so many new opportunities open to you.
  • What an incredible accomplishment!
    Thanks for being here when I arrived
  • Quote: What an incredible accomplishment!
    Thanks for being here when I arrived
    Such a great site to "Pay it Forward". She was there for you and now Lisa you are there for us...love it
  • WOW!!! What an inspiration you are!!!

• Quote: Thank you for posting this. It was exactly what I needed this morning to keep going. You look fantastic and in looking at your signature pictures it looks like your husband/significant other lost quite a bit as well. The two of you must have so many new opportunities open to you.
    Life is completely different for both of us, that's for sure! He's lost 95 lbs and has been in maintenance since last August. A whole new world!