Looking for a Some Oomph

• Ugh. I've been having laziness/self control issues this week. I'm down a little over 18 pounds so far on WW but these last two weeks I've had motivation issues, laziness issues, and self control issues. I just keep eating bad stuff, and more than I need to and not getting to the Y to work out. I just need to find some motivation to keep going. My mom and I are doing WW together and she's slowly catching up to me. We started out 20 pounds apart and she's closing that gap. I gotta get back on the ball. I think I just needed to get it down in print. Thanks for reading.
  • After a few weeks I started getting lazy as well. So far I have lost 24lbs in 7 wks but I have not been making the best choices lately.

You can do it. Try to keep anything tempting out of the house. I know that really helps me.
  • I have that problem too. I write my scheduled work outs on my calendar, have an alarm for them on my phone.... pretty much everything besides someone actually dragging me to the treadmill.... Don't make it a choice. Make it a requirement.

To be fair, I write this AS I am avoiding my own workout.
  • I would give yourself one huge cheat meal, or a cheat day, and get back on it. Go out to a restaurant and go wild. Then the next day, buckle down. You might find it easier than before -- that's what I've done with great success.
  • Are you a gadgety person? I was thinking of getting the activelink or a fitbit to motivate me to move more. I also went and bought a goal swimsuit for this summer (a few sizes to small of course ) and it was under 20 bucks but I hang it on my door and see it each day. That helps me.