Two-teens into ONEderland - So close you could SCREAM

You're on Page 9 of 36
Go to
  • Good morning everyone and thank you for welcoming me. I too hope that my stay here is a short one!

My weight is wobbling between 210 and 211, which I expect for a few days. As long as it doesn't go above that, I'm okay for now.

I hope you all have another great day!
  • Chinese buffet night was not a success. However, even after entering everything into MFP, it showed me just under maintenance level, so at least I didn't go over that. No more buffets until I'm stronger.

Still at 213.0 this morning.
  • 200.6 this morning. Figure I'm only a lb bloated now. Hoping to see 199 very soon but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
  • Cherry we can do it girl! I'm right there with ya......200.4 this morning. Come on let's race to Onederland! This has been a long time coming!
  • Quote: Cherry we can do it girl! I'm right there with ya......200.4 this morning. Come on let's race to Onederland! This has been a long time coming!
    And they're coming down the track--Cherry and thnknthn1--they're neck and neck, folks, as they head towards the line. Will one pull ahead, will they cross together?

My money is on one being down .6 and the other .8. Let's hear it for the racers!
  • Quote: And they're coming down the track--Cherry and thnknthn1--they're neck and neck, folks, as they head towards the line. Will one pull ahead, will they cross together?

My money is on one being down .6 and the other .8. Let's hear it for the racers!

Beth
  • Haha....That made me giggle. You ladies make me smile.

Well- my scale is finally going back in the correct direction. I don't know what that was about. I guess my body seriously and utterly hates wheat. :: sigh :: Oh well. I weighed in with a consultant I dislike. It also seems that I only see her when the scale is up. -_-

She wants me to pretend that beef and pork don't exist for a couple of weeks. I suppose that could work for some people, but that doesn't feel right to me. I'm learning to make healthier choices- and for me- healthy choices include grass fed beef and pastured pork.

I know for many people this is purely a diet...then they will go to maintenance and make different choices- eat different things. But I'm not on a diet. I'm living my life and loving it. I'm becoming more active. Oh- I signed up for a 5K for this Saturday:

And I'm fueling my body with super awesome food... (usually)...and my body will find it's happy weight. I will do everything I can to give my body everything it needs to get there, but avoiding my one serving of beef and pork a week isn't going to change much.

I suppose it's just interesting how people view what a weight loss journey should look like. And goodness knows our bodies aren't all the same, but some of the consultants at my center seem to think so.
  • @Lunarsong. Id say do what feels right for your body. I unfortunately can't eat meat that isn't fish or chicken, but they can be a apart of a very healthy diet. I don't eat tres healthy but I guess its healthier than most. I cook all my meals with the occasional rice krispie square or baked potato chip snack , I don't eat out unless its a rare cheat day. I definetly eat too many carbs but I'm all northern euro descent and I already can't eat most meats don't ask me to live on fruits and veggies alone haha..id just fall off the wagon and eat all the sausages in town mmmm sausages. Bratwurst my dear dear bratwurst *plays tiny violin*. The way I eat now is probably the way I will always eat cause I view this as my lifestyle change too.
  • i'll probably be at 200 for a while. i'm rebloating. everytime i get close i gain 3-5lbs of bloat. so itll be at least a few days up to a few weeks before i see 199.
  • Rooting for you, Cherry!
  • I'm following you, Cherry! You're so close! I am so excited I am so excited for EVERYONE, but today, I am excited for Cherry
  • Cherry I expect to be up tomorrow. Went to see my parents today and of course we always eat when we get together, everything we do involves food somehow. So, we went out to eat, I made decent choices but know it was full of sodium. I'll be bloated with ya!
  • Day 3 sitting in the 220 range. UGH!!! Ms Cherry and thnkthn, will you please move on into the 190's so I can move in? Pleasepleasepleaseplease?!?!?!
  • Angihas2, as soon as you get down here, there won't be ruum for Cherry and thnknthn anymore, and they'll [have] to move. (While you're at it, then, bring more of the 220s and 230s crowd to move the rest of us along)
  • I am trying but my scale just doesn't want to let go of that darn 2. I'm 200.0 this morning. I always weigh with my nightshirt on.....it was very tempting to weigh without this morning but knew I'd only be fooling myself