UGGGG My neck!

• After an almost 50 lbs loss I went from double chin to wrinkled old looking neck! If it's not one thing it's another, I am afriad I will have to start wearing turtle necks to cover my turkey neck!
  • I feel ya on this one. I have a little bit of a wrinkley waddle. I'm always making sure I have my chin up to smooth it out. I'm very self conscious about it!
  • Oh me too... aging me! BUT... it has gotten better with time. It's still there and a bit wrinkly, but less so than at first.
  • oh well
    well, in the long run I guess the wrinkles are better than having 2 or 3 chins!
  • Quote: well, in the long run I guess the wrinkles are better than having 2 or 3 chins!
    I agree wholeheartedly!!! I'd rather have "battle scars" from weight loss, than all the fat!!!
  • One thing that might help over time is to apply moisturizer to your neck area as well as your face. I do this at night and in the morning when I'm putting on the SPF moisturizer for the day. Something that I wish I'd started doing in my 20s. Like you, I'd rather have some extra neck than 2 or 3 chins!