Today, I reached.....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • THE ONE HUNDRED POUND LOSS ON IP!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO! Actually, 100.8 pounds to be exact! I started on August 1, 2012. Wow, I cannot BELIEVE I did it. I still have about 50-60 more pounds to go, but I am ECSTATIC!!!!

If you are a lurker thinking about doing the IP program, stop thinking about it and DO IT!!! Six months from now you could be 100 pounds lighter!!

-Megan
  • Congratulations!!! That takes a lot of determination. You're very strong.
  • That is awesome! congrats!

• Reading posts like yours is what finally made me sign up for IP!
  • That's nuts, would u have believed it if someone told u that in 6 months you would be 100 lbs lighter. By summer time u will be done fo sure! Congrats!
  • Quote: THE ONE HUNDRED POUND LOSS ON IP!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO! Actually, 100.8 pounds to be exact! I started on August 1, 2012. Wow, I cannot BELIEVE I did it. I still have about 50-60 more pounds to go, but I am ECSTATIC!!!!

If you are a lurker thinking about doing the IP program, stop thinking about it and DO IT!!! Six months from now you could be 100 pounds lighter!!

-Megan
    Congrats!!!! That is so fantastic!!!! A hard won victory!
  • Congrats! You have very well saved your own life with that weight loss! Kudos to you!
  • WONDERFUL! Congrats!!!
  • Wow that is amazing. Good for you. It's hard to wrap your mind around losing that much in such a short time period. Great job!
  • Truly inspiring, fantastic job!
  • Congratulations! that is wonderful!
  • Welcome to the Century Club!!! Congratulations on your amazing loss.
  • Great job! I know it was a lot of work but so worth it! I can't wait I'm hoping to lose 100 too!
  • Thank you for sharing and congratulations!! That is an amazing loss in just 6 months! I just started my first day to day! Posts like yours make me super dedicated to stay on plan 100% so that I might have an awesome loss to share in 6 months!
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!!! You are a true inspiration!