I Jogged Today!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay, it was only at 4.0, and I only did it for one minute at a time, and I only did it four times during my 30 minutes on the treadmill, but it was still jogging!!!

I've been overweight since I was five years old, so I haven't jogged since I was in the 6th grade.

I just had to share because my family is great, but they didn't get it. For me this was a really BIG deal.
  • WOW! It would be a BIG deal to me also. I am walking at 1.5 for 30 minutes and can't even imagine going at the speed of 4.0 now! Congratulations!
  • That is TOTALLY a big deal!!! to you!
  • i don't jog. at all. would hurt my knees and about kill me, at this weight. so that is AWESOME!!!
  • jogging??? good heavens!!!! i'm incredibly impressed!!!
  • Wow I'm impressed too. Way to go.
  • That is totally cool! Wow!
  • Yaay! Good for you. Really, that is an accomplishment. I can't wait to get better at walking and then start jogging. Was there any particular system you had to working your way up to jogging? Best wishes for continued successes!!! -Apryl
  • Way to go, girlfriend!!!! I am not jogging til I am in a C cup.
  • Thanks for all the encouragement and support!!! It really is great to be able to share with people that understand what you're talking about!
  • good for you! I haven't jogged or run since I don't know when. Quite an accomplishment!
  • You're my hero. Jogging is totally my goal!!

Peace,
    Paula
  • Quote:
    Okay, it was only at 4.0, and I only did it for one minute at a time, and I only did it four times during my 30 minutes on the treadmill, but it was still jogging!!!
    There she goes again ONLY....ONLY.....ONLY... My gosh woman, this is teriffic, its not ONLY, its WONDERFUL !!!!! WOW !!!!!

Take the only's out of your sentence and look what a difference a word can make....

Quote:
    Okay, it was at 4.0, and I did it for one minute at a time, and I did it four times during my 30 minutes on the treadmill, but it was still jogging!!!
    NOW THATS SOME PRETTY AMAZING ENCOURAGING WORDS!!!!

(don't hate me, I'm not picking on you, I just want you to see the positive that you are doing not the negative)

HUGS !!!!
  • Leens,

How could I hate you?!?!?! You make me laugh and keep me encouraged!!! You're great!! THANK YOU!
  • That was a big deal!