Certain foods you don't trust yourself to buy!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • ....as they will just end up in your tum by the end of the day!

Mine include:

Rice cakes
    Jacobs cream crackers
    Bagels
    Cereal bars
    Mozzarella
    Chocolate
    Strawberries
    Pretzels
    Olives
    Salted popcorn
    Malteaster bunnies!

What's on your list?
  • My big one at the moment is tiger bread! I love that stuff with butter on!
  • Crackers,italian bread chips, salted nuts.
  • Any savoury snack!! Crisps, nuts, crackers.

Hello2013 - unless you're low-carbing, strawberries are pretty low-cal.
  • My bf and I refuse to buy bread. It is lethal, whether we have it as toast or bacon sandwiches or with soup, no matter what we do with it we can't stop and a loaf will be gone in an evening. He has more trouble than me, I can always mange to limit myself when I comes to biscuits and chocolate but he cant have them in the house, cos even if he tells himself he'll only have one, it'll set off his cravings and he will demolish a whole packet in one sitting. It annoys me a bit cos I would like to have these things there if I fancy one now and again but the times we have done that I've gone back to the cupboard to find the whole lot gone. Crisps we don't buy either, I love crisps.
  • Quote: My bf and I refuse to buy bread.
    Me too!

I can easily not buy chocolate so I don't eat it, but bread is something that's always in the house, which makes it even more difficult
  • Hello2013 you sound like me for the past few years!!! Recently I can actually buy these foods and not binge eat them all! My weaknesses were: Nutella,
    Malteasers bunnies, cream crackers, mozzarella, pasta with pesto sauce and chocolate digestives.
  • salt and vinegar chips
    caramel popcorn
    pop chips
    pickles (i can eat a whole jar sadly)
  • Chocolate it doesn't stand a chance near me. Although I have gotten to the point where I will only have a few pieces, but if present that will occur daily so not good, no body better lay a finger on my butterfinger!
  • Chocolate
    Pb
  • Rice cakes? really? odd lol dont they have like 30 calories a piece anyway?
  • Chocolate doesn't last the night with me :-( I also have to be really careful around Royster's crisps! Must try to pretend they don't exist....
  • Biscuits, cheese straws, chocolate spread.

I just don't buy them any more because I'll eat them all myself.
  • Nutella and chocolate. My major weaknesses.
  • Bread and crisps. I've not had either in weeks and i miss them terribly!