Fabulous 40's and then some....#142

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Hi,

Sorry I haven't stopped by in a couple of days. I've been so depressed. My cat Fluffy who we had for 18 years had to be put to sleep Friday. Susie misses her so much. She keeps smelling all the areas where she slept then she looks up at me. I know she's wondering where she is. She went into kidney failure.

Zoe, beautiful house!!!!

Just wanted to stop by & say hi.

Hugs,
    Es
  • Es,
    I'm so sorry about Fluffy. It's very hard to lose a pet. At least she isn't suffering now. We had to have our Zak put to sleep 3 years ago, also due to kidney failure. I know you'll miss her.

~Jen
  • Hello my friends....

Sorry I've been so scarce but all this moving and I'm exhausted. I must say that I am definately getting some exercise in. That's a good thing......

Es ~ I'm so sorry about Fluffy. Some people think it's only an animal but you know, our pets become a part of our family. I hope that Susie starts doing better.

Congrats to all the losers. Wow, so many of you doing so great. I on the other hand, have not. I'm maintaining now but still want to loose about 7-12 more lbs. Maybe over the next week, with all this moving exercise, I'll get off this platau..(can't really call it that when I KNOW I'm not keeping within my points)

Well, I can't stay but just wanted to stop in and say hello to y'all. Hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a happy Monday....

talk to you's in a day or so.

Love
    Zoe and Patti <><
  • SEE YOU ON 143
    Terri