One Reason to Stay On Plan Today~February

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Alright people let's make it another great month! What's one reason for you to stay on plan today? What worked or didn't work for you last month?

One reason for me to stay on plan today is because I finally have this nutrition part of my lifestyle change down, and the way I feel physically and mentally makes all the difference!
  • Because getting down into the 2teens by the end of the month would be fantastic with a side of awesome sauce!
  • I am going to stay on plan today because I don't want to be fat anymore. That's pretty much how I feel everyday
  • So I can get up from a chair and walk without pain.
  • I second what Silverfire said!
  • Cause these bridesmaid dresses aren't going to look good unless I do something about it!
  • Because we're a month closer to springtime, and I would like to not look completely ridiculous in a dress this year.
  • The winter coat I have owned for over 10 years and worn like 3 times 10 years ago is almost able to be zippered (I can touch the 2 sides of the zippers, I just can't connect them!). It's a size Large and it will be a huge success to get this coat on. Hoping to wear it on Valentine's Day!
  • Because last month made me SOOO over the moon happy- and I want to feel that again! And chase Ang into the 2teens!
  • because after going 5 days without grain and eating bread today(er yesterday ? since it's after midnight here lol) made me feel like major crap for the whole day. I don't want to feel like crap anymore(I now know that grain= bad for me so no more grain lol).
    that's my reason to stay on plan !
    Plus, I'd love to get back into the 2teens lol(I'm up to 223 at the moment).
  • Because the 2teens aren't that far away!
  • After an awful week and a big gain, I'm ready to get back on track! Let's do this!!
  • Because I want to see that "1" on the scale so, so badly.
  • 45 in February
    I turn forty-five this month and want to lose 25 lb before summer break. That's why I need to stay on plan.
  • because I can't reach any of my health goals when I am not on my plan... best to be ON.