One Reason to Stay On Plan Today~February

You're on Page 7 of 9
Go to
  • Because I haven't seen the 28X's since I was pregnant with my son over 4 years ago and now I am almost there.
  • Because I am getting MARRIED.
  • Quote: Because I am getting MARRIED.
    Great reason!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • Thanks!!!!
  • Quote: Because I am getting MARRIED.
    Congrats
  • because if I give up now - I will go right back to where I was and then worse - and I was miserable like that. And let me tell you - I feel like giving up today.
  • Because I'm soooo close to getting out of the 250's and moving on to a new 'decade' thread!
  • Because I joined the "one-derland express" train yesterday. No stops please! Can't even believe I am this close. And yes, this is SO close in my case.
  • because, ultimately, eating in a sane manner feels better than bingeing.
  • Because I weigh in tomorrow and would love to see a swoosh from TOM and being OP all week and getting all my exercise in!
  • Because as all of my coworkers are losing steam on our 20 lbs challenge, I am still kicking ***!
  • Because I know where I came from and I know how I felt while I was there and it would be absolute insanity to go back.
  • Because in the break-room someone looked at me strangely (in a good way) and said "you're looking well" with a smile. So I know the changes are starting to show.
  • Because so far this week I have been kicking butt by staying OP to a tee and I am going for a run with the kids I nanny after I get them out of school this afternoon, and I will be pushing a stroller haha! I love the way I feel when I am treating my body well and eating right!
  • because i started a new job almost a week ago and I know this is going to just help with my weight loss !