What t home DVD's have you tried that you really enjoyed? (and saw results!)

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I just finished Slim in 6. I feel like my results were fantastic.

Today marks exactly 6 weeks and I am going to take final measurements today, but I lost at least 4 inches off my belly, 4 inches off my natural waist, 3 off each upper thigh, 2.5 off each upper arm and 5.5! Off my bra band size! Maybe more, because those numbers are from two weeks ago.

I have lost 17lbs and went from 159.8 and a size 8 pants and to 142 and a size 6 pants.

It's three stages. Stage one is 30 minutes and I stayed on it for 9 day. Stage 2 is 45 minutes and I did it for right at 2 weeks. Stage 3 is an hour, and that's my biggest complaint. I am a working mom of two, I leave at 7am for work, get off at 6pm and four nights a week we are at the baseball field until 9pm. I cook dinner every night, no fast food because of my son's food allergies, so I have a hard time doing an hour long video after the kids are in bed.

I bought Keep it Up, which is a 40 minute video and they refer to it as "Week 7" and beyond. I did level 3, the hour long one, when I had time and when I didn't I did Keep it Up.

I like it a lot. I feel like it was a great way to dip my toes in the exercise waters. I had never worked out before, at all. My core is stronger, and I feel so much better in my clothes.

The music is awful, but I like Debbie a lot and that makes it okay by me that the music is awful.

I have done 30DS a few times, but the jumping around is loud and has woken the baby up a few times, which sucks. That's my only real complaint with it, but it makes it unrealistic for my situation.
  • I didn't know SI6 had 45 and 60 min workouts.
  • Callanetics. I lost an inch off my waist the first week. I love it.
  • I have little zone DVDs for working out . stationary indoor bike for cardio and the Leslie just walk DVDs or turbo jam, slim in 6 the part for strength ( 10 min) and abs and biggest loser DVD with Design your own workout . I love my body guessing that is easier for weight fall out . I lost most my weight on the bike at home and using those DVDs and since I switched so much I can't tell which one helped me most lol! But, I am using 4 days cardio of 90 minutes and following days just DVDs of 30 minutes only . I change my calories weekly basis and add more if my workout are more intense is crazy but losing about 1\2 lb a week and I eat normally
    You just have invest in DVDs and test them out online free before you invest in the real DVD .
  • Leslie Sansone and Jessica Smith....They are both great