April 1st Challenge

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • SW: 277.8 (Jan 28, 2013)
    SW * on this challenge: 260.0
    CW: 255.6
    GW: 245

Up and down and up and down and up and down! Waiting for my woosh!!! The 250's have been REALLY hard! I am ready to see how the 240's will treat me!
  • SW ~ 176.8
    CW ~ 175
    GW ~ 169

I am very disappointed with myself this morning. I did perfect all week then Saturday hits and I overate and didn't work out and Sunday followed the same pattern but I did get a 3 mile walk in. So after overeating, lots of salt and no BM for 3 days(I have issues in this area) I am up a couple of pounds.

Today I am getting back on track! My goal is to make it through this weekend on track. It seems harder on the weekends with my husband and kids at home. I see them eating and it makes me lose my mind for a few hours

I am leaving my ticker at my weight pre-weekend as a reminder......
  • OMG, I'm so excited, it's TOM and I ate way too much for dinner last night, but besides that I had a good week. I even went for my first run in over 4 months on Saturday. And the results are good. I lost over 2.5 pounds somehow this week and officially met my goal, crazy!!!! I'm going to see if I can get out of the 180s now.

SW: 192.4
    CW: 181.9- GOAL MET!!!!
    GW: 182.4
  • Congrats Changegirl on meeting your goal
    CW: 254.4

Whoo Hooo Changergirl!!!
  • I was down an pound but, now, back up to 254.4! Ugh!
  • SW 297
    CW 280.8
    GW 280

0.8lbs to go... its been a really hard week... I was up almost all that I had lost *sigh* But determined to meet this goal
    CW: 250.8
  • SW 297
    CW 278.8 **GOAL MET **
    GW 280

I did it... So happy I waited for 3 days just to make sure I stayed under... Sunday Monday and Tuesday... All under. I made GOAL!!! Sorry... a little over excited I made my first big challenge!!
  • SW ~ 176.8
    CW ~ 172
    GW ~ 169

Not gonna make goal but I think I'll make it to 171, which puts me at 90lbs lost

Congrats to those who have already made it!!
  • Thanks for the congrats everyone! And Congratulations to Ichoose, don't worry about being super excited, you should be! I really didn't think I'd be out of the 180s by April but I now am and am completely ecstatic about it!!!!

I'll check in one final time April 1st to see how low I am

CW: 179.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Well, it's been close to 2 weeks since I have posted and I am the same weight. I am happy I haven't gone up. I have been up a wee bit and then down a wee bit but still the same weight. I saw a previous post where I stated my starting weight for this challenge which was ~269~, going to really try to focus so I can say on the 1st, I at least made it to an even 260. 255 will have to wait!

CONGRATS to changergirl and Ichoosetobelieve! that is the best feeling!
  • Well, it's April 1st here so this challenge is over, for me. I haven't lost any weight since the last time I checked in, well hardly any. But after indulging on chocolate and ice cream yesterday I will not complain.

CW: 179.7

Good luck to everyone else in these last hours. Hopefully you all hit your goal, or come as close as you possibly can.